Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”); please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you should not access or view this website.
We reserve the right to change these Terms, at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page. By continuing to access this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms. We recommend you regularly review these Terms to see any updates or changes to our Terms.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Kokotala Limited has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion.
- Kokotala Limited takes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Kokotala Limited accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in this website are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are © copyright Kokotala Limited. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing. Our contact details can be found in the contact us section.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene, as defined under New Zealand law and any relevant legal statutes, or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Kokotala Limited reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Kokotala Limited against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Kokotala Limited as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these Terms.
- If you are in breach of these Terms, Kokotala Limited may as its option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Kokotala Limited nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Kokotala Limited accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These Terms may be amended by Kokotala Limited from time to time.
- All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these Terms, shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.