Annual Car Boot Sale
I’m looking forward to the annual Ambury Farm Car Boot sale this week, my second year in a row. It’s a fun way to get rid of your preloved items, make some cash, meet the locals and practice your haggling techniques all at the same time.
Here are some tips to get you on your way:
- Find the nearest car boot sale closest to you. Check out Eventfinda and NZ.com
- Dig deep and declutter your home
- Keep the pricing simple (be prepared for haggling especially towards the end of the day)
- Think about the presentation (take the time to display your items attractively)
- Rope in your family and friends to help (so that you can wander around to find bargains yourself!)
- Turn up early to nab the best stop (usually near the entrance or exit)
For other tips selling your preloved items check out this article.
Happy car booting!